Ashana Lian's Fantasy Lab



Fantasy and Fantasy Writing from every angle: fantasy and sci-fi novels, films, artwork, superhero cartoons, children's and YA books, manga, anime, video games and comics. Put the microscope on 'Geek Culture'.

Friday, 20 March 2015

Fiction Friday: Does your main character have any siblings? Tell us about them.


It's Fiction Friday, the meme for writer-bloggers! For those who are taking part, share a snippet on your work and link-up. Support each other, and if the blogger asks, give them constructive criticism! If you don't have anything to share this time, answer this week's question:

Does your main character have any siblings? (Tell us about them.)


To see past and future questions for the next few months and find out more about this feature, visit the main About Fiction Friday post. 
Note: I'm posting chapters of a fantasy short story for the next few Fiction Fridays, but there will be a little delay because of some pretty major changes in my life these past few weeks. Bear with me!


Ashana Lian .

6 comments:

  1. Aw, I am on a blog break AND my MC doesn't have any siblings. Double bummer. Alas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yays! A new Fiction Friday prompt. And this week I actually managed to remember to join in. By dint of locking myself in the car during a sister's music lesson and writing it up. Isolate is excellent for productivity. Looking forward to whenever your life gets back to normal so we can see what you have to share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Imogen! Glad you finally got the chance to do it. Isolation is how I write best as well, but I've been at work so much that I haven't had the chance to write at all, which makes me feel so moody. =( I'm praying that soon I can resume the series I promised, The Sorcerer's Secretary.

      I will DEFINATELY read your short piece but I won't get a chance until tomorrow evening. Bear with me m'okay? =D

      Delete
  3. Ohhh, I didn't remember you were doing these linkups and I WANT TO JOIN IN. (And I just didn't notice because I'm a pineapple brain. Gah. I forget so much stuff.) I'll probably try and join in next Friday! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!! No probo. You could even link-up to something you posted on Wattpad. =D I hope you get a chance to join in!

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by! Ashana Lian always replies to comments and if you leave a link, she'll visit your blog or website. Don't be shy!

Popular Posts