Because it's much easier to appreciate how much work went into something when you see how it started out. (In my case, disproportionate and illogical.)
Today I'm linking up with Tabitha at Not Yet Read!
1. Original Sketch
9. Quick Look
10. Another Portrait (Getting A Bit Blotchy...)
11. Sketching Dark Anti-Energy Ball
12. Testing Yellows
13. Finished Light Spear
14. Traced Leaf, Finished 'Big A' Insignia
15. Begin Energy Stream
16. Rainbow Pencil!
17. Testing Out Energy Stream Colours.
18. Defining Dark Anti-Energy Ball
19. Left Arm
20. Right Arm
21. Colour Leaves
22. Final Close-up (I don't like the face anymore. It's messed up.)
23. And Voila.
I liked this experimental piece, despite not knowing what the hell I was doing. I guess I wanted to see what I could really do with colouring pencils. Better than I thought, but still a long way to go.
Also, it looked way better in partial colour. Second nicest was black and white. I actually like it LESS now the whole thing is in colour. Oh well. You live and you learn.
Ashana Lian .
I need to draw more often! My skills really need some work.
TALK TO ME, CREATIVES! Have you drawn or made something lately? Or written something c: Tell me about it below. I reply!