Ashana Lian's Fantasy Lab



Fantasy and Fantasy Writing from every angle: fantasy and sci-fi novels, films, artwork, superhero cartoons, children's and YA books, manga, anime, video games and comics. Put the microscope on 'Geek Culture'.

Saturday, 14 June 2014

SNORG TEES

Despite that I started The City by Stella Gemmell two weeks ago, I am still struggling to get through it. Sadly, I didn't anticipate that in time so this week, no review.

Instead I'm going to share a site that is truly one of a kind. There so many different types of t-shirts, I can imagine anyone who wouldn't find at least one hilarious design for them. I personally found dozens that were awesome enough to share, but lets make it a nice three.


Image: Snorg Tees

Never Judge A Book By Its Movie

Image: Snorg Tees

Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock


Image: Snorg Tees

Always Be Yourself! Unless You Can Be Batman, Then Always Be Batman.



If I bought all the t-shirts I wanted from this site, I'd be broke.



Ashana Lian .
P.S. That is to say, even more of a broke bumduck than I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Ashana Lian always replies to comments and if you leave a link, she'll visit your blog or website. Don't be shy!

Popular Posts