Ashana Lian's Fantasy Lab



Fantasy and Fantasy Writing from every angle: fantasy and sci-fi novels, films, artwork, superhero cartoons, children's and YA books, manga, anime, video games and comics. Put the microscope on 'Geek Culture'.

Monday, 31 March 2014

New Book Covers For Game Of Thrones Series =]

I'm sure you've heard me mention this before, but I read this series years ago when my sister had bought them and was nudging me to read them. So I guess it's safe to say that she has the old/original covers on her books, as I recently saw the captivating images that cover the 2014 editions of the A Song Of Ice And Fire books...





Above images found at hypable.com


Original covers



Alternate Book Covers

Found at avrdzn.com



Update


This Blog
I'm continuing to post on this blog, as always, even though my time is further restricted. Apologies in advance if I can't post of the designated post days, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. At the moment it's kind of an As And When situation.

My Book
I haven't written any in about a month because I've been so down, and that only depresses me more.

Other work
I've had a lot of inspiration for Supe'd Up,  I can't seem to get this idea out of my head. I recorded all of my thoughts into my phone, I'll write it into the special notebook I bought for it or type it up sometimes this week.

Fiction Fridays
Not happening right now. Just not happening. I'd like to say "I'm sorry" but I'm not even. NOT EVEN. Cutting out things that are starting to become a waste of time is nothing but a relief at the moment.


Next Post?
I just finished watching the phenomenal K-anime or K-Project, so I'll be writing about that. Maybe Thursday, iono. We will see.



Ashana Lian .

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't decide whether I liked the new covers or not when I first saw them. But as more time goes by they are actually really growing on me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! Ashana Lian always replies to comments and if you leave a link, she'll visit your blog or website. Don't be shy!

Popular Posts